Age

You must be at least 21 years of age to view this blog.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TLR Chapter 32

 Jeff woke to find Mutt lying on his back, staring at the ceiling with a deep frown of concentration on his face, and chewing on the inside of his cheek which he often did whenever he was worried about something.

"Good morning, hon.” Jeff said, smiling and leaning over to give his husband a good morning kiss.

Mutt returned the kiss distractedly and then continued his stare down with the ceiling.

"What's wrong?"  Jeff asked, a small frown of his own creasing his forehead as he placed a gentle hand on Mutt's face to make him look at him.

Mutt looked at the worried look on Jeff's face and smiled sheepishly.  "There's nothing wrong, Chief, I'm just thinking about Jaxon."

"Is something wrong with Jax?" Jeff asked, confused.

"No! Nothing wrong.  At least as far as I know."  Mutt assured him.  "It's just that he mentioned that his 21st birthday is coming up in two weeks and I... well... I'd like to throw a party for him."

Jeff raised his eyebrows in surprise.  "That's a nice idea, Hon.  How many people were you thinking of inviting?"

"Well, that's the problem.  Since Jax has been here he's gotten to know a lot of people, pretty much everyone at the resort, and I wouldn't want any of them to feel slighted if we didn't invite them."  Mutt said, looking at Jeff uncertainly.

"Well, that's a lot of people, Mutt.  There's no way we could fit them all into our bungalow, and I'm pretty sure that James wouldn't approve of us commandeering the dining hall for that many people.  Not only that but not everyone has the same schedule, some people wouldn't be able to make it."

"I thought of that.  First of all, not everyone will be working..." Mutt's voice trailed off as he thought about the timing.

"When were you thinking of having this party?"

"Well, in two weeks, so it would fall on a Friday. If we start the party at, say, four? That gives everyone on the night shift a couple of hours to come and eat and enjoy themselves before they have to go to work." He frowned again, "But I feel bad that they won't be able to stay longer..."

"Well, the question is, stay where? Like I said, our little bungalow is too small to hold more than a half dozen people at best."

"Do you think I can talk to James this morning? Maybe he'll have an idea?"

"He'd have to be in on it, considering that it's for Jaxon," Jeff laughed. He looked at the bedside clock.  "Wait til at least eight o' clock before you call him though, all right?  I know they get up early to have breakfast but we don't want to interrupt them."

Mutt squinted at the clock and groaned.  It wasn't even seven yet and he wasn't sure he would be able to wait that long.

Jeff, seeing the gears turning in Mutt's head, smiled and said, "Why don't you make some lists to pass the time.  We'll need a guest list, so that we can tell James how many people we're going to be hosting.  That will give him a better idea of where we can hold the party."

Mutt grinned.  He loved making lists and this would be a perfect way to pass time.

"I'm going to take a shower and start breakfast.  Get your notebook and a pen and start your list.  I'll call you when breakfast is ready."  Jeff said, smiling when Mutt jumped out of bed to get the notebook that was usually reserved for writing lines.  Normally Mutt heading to get his notebook would be like trying to get molasses to pour quickly.

He took a quick shower, pried Mutt away from the guest list long enough to make him take a shower, and began to make breakfast.  Since they'd woken up so early there was no rush so he decided on homemade waffles.  Mutt walked back into the kitchen, sniffing appreciatively, still wet from his shower, absentmindedly carrying the towel.

Jeff smiled and walked over to his husband, took the towel and began to rub Mutt dry, scrubbing his hair, making it messier than it usually was.

"Mmmmm, smells so good."  Mutt mumbled from beneath the towel.

So do you. Jeff thought.  Instead he replied, "They're not ready yet, so go finish drying off and put some pants on." He gave Mutt's naked rump a light swat and turned him in the direction of the stairs.

Mutt pouted, "You've never complained about me being naked before."

Jeff pulled Mutt into a hug and kissed him, hands roaming over still slightly damp skin.  He felt Mutt's response almost immediately and it was all he could do to resist responding in kind.  He gently pushed Mutt away by the shoulders, breathing heavily.

"We have things to do today, imp." He gasped.  “And if we're not careful we'll be eating hockey pucks instead of waffles.  Go get dressed and let's get going."

"I was going," Mutt complained playfully, "You're the one who stopped me."

"Git!" Jeff said, giving Mutt's rear another playful swat to get him going in the right direction.

"FFfffffffine."  Mutt replied, wiggling his butt a little before running upstairs to get dressed.

Jeff returned to his task and tried to think of something other than his wet, naked husband in his arms.


<<<<<<>>>>>>  


Eight o' clock came faster than Mutt expected and he fairly pounced on the phone to call James.  The guest list included every resident on the resort and several of the guests as well.  

"Good morning, Jeff... or Mutt." James answered with a smile.

“‘Morning’ James." Came Mutt's voice.  "I, ah, I have a question for you but... are you alone?  If not then just say 'Not at this time, sorry.'  Then if you could please give me a time that's good for you, I'll call you then.  Please don't say anything else, Okay?  I promise I'll explain as soon as I can."  He finished breathlessly.

James covered the mouthpiece and whispered to Heath and Jaxon, who were trying unsuccessfully not to look on with questions on their faces.  "Maintenance problem," he explained, "Nothing major."  Returning to the phone he said, “Not at this time, but I'll be in my office in about fifteen minutes if you'd like to discuss this then."

Mutt grinned even though James couldn't see it and said, "Thank you, James, talk to you in about fifteen minutes."

He hung up without saying goodbye and turned once again to his list, which now included a rudimentary menu.

Jeff looked over his shoulder and his eyebrows shot up into his hairline. 

"Steaks?  You have everyone you've even waved at on this list and you think we're going to be able to feed them all steak?"

Mutt opened his mouth to speak but Jeff shushed him quickly with a finger over his lips.  "No steaks, Hon. I think we'll live if we just do the basic burgers, hot dogs and such."

"But it's his 21st birthday,” Mutt began to protest.

"I love that you want to do something for your friend, honey, but I also don't want to go bankrupt doing it."

Mutt looked pensive and started chewing the inside of his cheek again. Jeff cocked his head a little to look at his husband and put his hands on Mutt's shoulders.  "What's going on in that head of yours now?"

"I'm just wondering..." He said, looking up at Jeff, a worried expression on his face.  "If we invite people to the party, would it be rude to ask if they could bring a side dish or a dessert?  That would definitely cut down on expenses, but..."

"I suggest that we just make the basics, as I said, along with different kinds of salads.  Keep it simple.  And of course, if people call to let us know they're coming and they ask if they can bring something, just say yes and leave it up to them as to what they bring."

Mutt bit his lower lip and nodded, although the frown still hadn't completely left his face.  "Yeah, I guess.  But what if no one offers to bring anything?"

Jeff smiled and hugged his husband tightly, “I swear honey, you're not happy unless you're worried about something. Now listen to me, first we have to talk to James about all of this, we still don't have a place to hold the party to begin with, and who knows, James and Heath might already have made plans for Jaxon's birthday.  One thing at a time, all right?"

Mutt nodded against Jeff's chest.  "Okay."

"Now take a breath, calm yourself, and call James.  Then go from there. Now I have to get to work, don't want the boss to chew me out for being late." Jeff joked.

Mutt hugged Jeff tighter and listened to his husband's calming heartbeat.  He sighed and laughed a little at himself. Jeff was right, he did tend to worry too much.  Giving Jeff one last kiss he pulled away and went back to the phone, checking his watch to make sure he didn't call too soon.  As soon as fifteen minutes had gone by he picked it up and called James's office number. The phone rang three times and Mutt was beginning to worry that James wasn't going to pick up.

James had just arrived at his office and grinned when the phone rang.  Fifteen minutes exactly.  He picked up the handset and greeted Mutt.  "Okay, now why don't you fill me on what's going on?  Why so secretive this morning?"

"Well, I, ah, I wanted to throw a party for Jaxon's 21st birthday?"  Mutt said, “The problem is, it would be kind of a big party and, I mean..."

"Jaxon's birthday?" James said, surprised.  "He never mentioned it. It's this month?"

"Yes sir.  He told us when we had our get together. And twenty one is a big deal, so I wanted to have a party for him, but it, well, it might be kinda big."

How big?" James asked, becoming a little concerned.

"Well, ah, everyone on the staff? And a few of the guests?"

"Mutt..."

"Wait James, hear me out, okay?"

James took a breath and told Mutt to continue.

"I figured if we started it around four then it would give the night folks time to come to the party before their shifts start, and the day folks time to come before the party ends, so not everyone would be there at the same time."

James considered Mutt's logic.  "That makes sense."

"The, ah, the problem is where to have it." Mutt admitted hesitantly.  "Jeff said the bungalow is too small for that many people, and, ah, he said it would probably be an inconvenience to use the dining hall, so I... I wondered if you could think of a place we could use.  I thought about renting a hall off resort grounds but that would come to a lot of money."  

James thought about Mutt's words for so long that Mutt thought that James had hung up on him.

"James?"

"I'm here, Mutt.  I have a proposition for you."

Mutt bit the inside of his cheek again.  "Yes, sir?"

"For a special occasion like this, of course the resort will help with food and expenses.  When my uncle was alive we used to have huge family parties out behind the house, and the family was a lot larger than our little staff."

"James!"  Mutt began excitedly.

"Wait a second there, Mutt, hear me out." James said sternly.

"Yes, sir.  What were you going to say?" Mutt replied more sedately.

"Whatever you do to the backyard has to be put back in order by no later than the next morning.  That means the grass has to be raked up, trash has to be removed..."

"I'll do it!  I promise!" Mutt replied, feeling as though he would burst with happiness.

"All right then, as long as you keep your word, what's the plan?"

Mutt told James what he'd been thinking and James had to admit that the young man had thought things out well. They spoke for nearly a half hour, discussing plans, menu, guest list, and finally gifts. 

Mutt told him what Jaxon's step father had done to some of his possessions.  Jaxon had never told him not to say anything, but he still worried a little that he shouldn't have mentioned it.

"I had no idea.  He never told me any of this." James said in consternation.

"I guess he wouldn't." Mutt replied quietly.  "He's not the sort to complain, is he?  James?"

"Yes?"

"I'm not sure now if I should have mentioned what he told me.  Don't tell him I said anything, all right?" Mutt asked, once again biting the inside of his cheek.

"Don't worry, because it's a special occasion I won't say anything to him, but I'm going to have to tell Heath about it."

Mutt sighed in relief.  "Yeah, of course you have to tell Heath.  Thanks James."

"Glad to be of assistance." James replied.  "I'll talk to you more about this and we can go over any details we missed.  All right?"

"Yes, sir.  Thank you."  Mutt smiled.

"Goodbye for now, then."

"Bye, James."  Mutt said before hanging up.  He felt as though a huge weight had been taken off of his chest.  He'd known that James would come up with a plan, and using the backyard of the main house was perfect.  He didn't have to be at work immediately so he cleaned up the kitchen, then made sure everything was locked up before he left to go to his office at the maintenance building.

As soon as he hung up with Mutt, James called Heath at the infirmary to tell him about Mutt's idea.

"That sounds great." Heath said enthusiastically.  "I feel bad though, that we didn't know that his birthday was coming up.  I should have remembered from when we had him fill out the paperwork to be registered as a guest here.  Speaking of which, we can change that once he is 21.  He can and will be a resident.”

"I didn't remember either, hon." James admitted, "The only reason I know about it now is because of Mutt.  And yes, he is ours and no one will ever change that so I’ll have Jeff fix Jax’s status."  James told Heath a little of what Mutt had told him and Heath could barely restrain his outrage when he heard about Jaxon's stepfather and what he'd done.

"That bas... creep."  Heath growled.

"I think your first choice of words was more appropriate," James joked to lighten the mood.  It worked as he heard Heath laugh.

They spoke a while longer, making their own plans to mesh with what Mutt had suggested.  

"It looks like we have things pretty well straightened out," Heath said finally, quite happy with their plans.  "I have to get going though, I have a class to teach at ten and I have to get ready to leave."

"See you at lunch then," James replied.

"Looking forward to it." 

"Love you." James said fondly.

James couldn't see the huge smile on Heath's face but he could hear it in his voice.  "Love you too."

Both men hung up and their thoughts turned to Jaxon, without whom the two of them might never have found each other despite having worked together for years, and they both decided that Jaxon's 21st birthday was going to be one he'd never forget.

<<<<<>>>>>  


Harry parked the car in the resident parking lot. It had been a rough time again and he rubbed his hands over his face before getting out and locking the car with his fob. The visits with his mother were becoming more worrisome and they drained him emotionally. He entered the bungalow. "Brody...I'm back."

"Hey, Babe," Brody greeted his lover. "You look tired. How was Mom?"

Harry shook his head. "Not good tonight. Her ability to recognize me is getting worse. Tonight she thought I was her brother."

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I wish there was something I could do to help." Brody said pulling his man to his chest.

Harry snuggled into the comforting arms of his lover. "I know, but there's not much anyone can do."

"I still wish I could help," the younger man said kissing Harry's cheek. "Maybe you need to stay home and get some rest tomorrow instead of driving in to Masonville."

Harry bit his lip. "I'd hate to not go and miss a time when she recognizes it's me. She still has those moments Brody. They're fewer, but precious to me when they happen."

"I know, Babe, but I hate to see you worn out like this." Brody paused and then suggested, "Maybe you should ask for a couple of days off so you can relax a bit."

Harry narrowed his eyes, "No, I'm not a slacker. Sick time is for when I'm really sick, not just tired!" He huffed petulantly.

"Calm down, Harry, it was just a suggestion but if I think it will help you I will insist on it," Brody said in a deeper tone.

Harry frowned. "It's my sick time. If you force me I'll tell James I need the time off because my partner is wanting me to be a slacker."

Brody laughed, "And you don't think James would agree with me, Babe?"

Harry pouted. "Probably...you guys tend to stick together."

"Yes we do when the health of our brats is concerned," Brody laughed again. "You're cute when you pout, Babe. How about I get you in bed and you get some sleep?"

Harry smiled. "Only if you snuggle with me." He wheedled

"I wouldn't have it any other way," the younger man said as he guided Harry to the bathroom so he could shower and then they both snuggled together in their king sized bed. It wasn't long before Harry was gently snoring on his lover's chest.

<<<<>>>>  

Four a.m. came all too early when Harry stretched and smiled at Brody. He gently slipped out of bed so he wouldn't disturb his lover and showered, made himself a bit of breakfast and took the golf cart to report to James who was still taking Ryan's shift.

<<<<>>>>  
Brody woke about 6:30.  Plenty of time for him to eat then head to town for groceries that the market at the resort didn't have after he talked to James.

After getting some breakfast at the lodge Brody walked over to see James. He knocked on the office door and waited for James to answer before he entered.

James called, "Come in."

"Hey James, good morning," Brody greeted the resort owner.

James smiled. "Hello Brody, settling in I hope? Glad to see you."

"Yes, we are settling in nicely. I want to thank you again for supplying the larger bungalow for us," he answered. "I'm loving it here."

James smiled. "You're welcome and glad you're satisfied with the accommodations. Is there something I can do for you Brody?"

Brody smiled at the way James got right to the point. "Yes, I was wanting to ask you a favor. A favor that Harry is going to fight."

James arched an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Harry is running himself ragged visiting his mother every day." Brody frowned. "I suggested he use some of his sick time to regroup and get some much needed rest but he wouldn't hear of it."

James steepled his long fingers and nodded. "Tomorrow and the day after?"

"I think those two days along with his regular days off should get him the rest he needs."

James nodded. "All right. When Harry comes home for lunch tell him I saw you and that I thought I noticed he was tired and am giving him two days off along with his usual two regular days."

"Thanks James," Brody smiled. "Now if you hear a loud explosion coming from our bungalow you'll know he loved the idea."

James chuckled. "Oh I'm well aware of how explosive brats can get when they're thwarted."

Brody stood up and patted James's shoulder, “Thanks again, James. I'm off to do a little grocery shopping." he explained. "Is there anything you need from Masonville?"

James shook his head. "No, but thanks for thinking of me, Brody."

"No problem, James. Well I better get going so I'll be back for my shift."

James smiled. "Take your time Brody. I wouldn't want my new accountant to be arrested for speeding because he felt he was late." He teased.

Brody blushed, "No I don't think that would be a good example for my brat either. Thanks again, James."

“You're welcome Brody.” James watched the young man leave.

The young accountant turned, left the office and headed toward the parking lot.

Brody pulled his keys out, unlocked the car door and slid in onto the seat.  He started the car and eased in to the road. He hadn't gone a mile when the engine coughed then sputtered leaving Brody to coast to the side of the road.

"Harry," Brody growled banging the heel of his hand against the steering wheel. He secured the car and instead of calling for help he decided to walk the mile back to the resort to give himself time to cool off.

<<<<>>>>  

Harry guided the golf cart around the resort patrolling as usual. Harry saw Brody walking and smiled as he pulled up in the golf cart. "Going for a stroll before havin' to be cooped up indoors for the afternoon?" He teased the other man, having no clue he was upset with him.

"Well, no, not really. At least not a planned walk," Brody said never taking his eyes off his brat.

Harry looked at him puzzled. "Not a planned walk?"

"I was headed to town to do some grocery shopping." Brody explained to the man in front of him. "I seem to have run out of gas a mile down the road."

Harry asked, "Didn't you check the gage before you left?"

"No, I guess I should have checked it but I was counting on my partner obeying the rules we have about always returning the car to the parking lot with a full tank of gas," Brody hissed, his eyebrow raised.

Harry bit his lip for a moment, then said, "That's why we keep a five gallon gas can in the outdoor shed, for when we run low on gas."

Brody was taken aback for a minute. "Are you going to stand there and tell me you didn't return the car with a full tank of gas because we have a can of gas in the shed?"

Harry said, "Well if you'd have checked you could have put enough gas in to get to town and then fill up. I do that lots of times and when the can gets low I fill it." He told Brody.

"Harrison Wendell Forrester you know very well that that is not what we agreed on." Brody growled. "And you also know that we have talked about this before."

Harry bit his lip and blushed a bit being called by his full official name. "Yes Sir." He said quietly.

Brody took a calming breath. "Harry, we will talk about this when you come home for lunch. Don't be late."

Harry nodded. "Yes Sir." He said and asked, "Do you want me to give you a lift back to our place? Then we can get the gas can and put some in the car so you can go to town?"

"Thank you but no. I think I'll wait till tomorrow when I ride into town with you. You can see your mom and I'll go shopping then." Harry's top answered.

Harry nodded. "All right Brody, I'll see you at lunch then. Are you sure you don't want a ride home?"

"No, Babe, I think I need to cool off a little and the walk will do me good," Brody said and then reached out and pulled Harry's head to him firmly kissing his man.

Harry returned the kiss in full and when they broke apart, nodded. "All right, see you later."

Brody watched as Harry slowly started back on his rounds then started walking back toward the bungalow. As he passed the offices he saw James talking to Jeff and waved.

“Change of plans?” James called out.

“Yeah,” Brody said walking up to the two men. “Ran out of gas about a mile up the road.”

“Poor planning on someone’s part,” Jeff commented.

“Yeah, but we’ll be working on that lack of planning when Harry comes home for lunch, Jeff.  It’s becoming a habit that we are going to break.” Brody sighed.

“Harry is very responsible, Brody. Not having gas in the car isn’t like him.” James added to the conversation. “Especially with him not knowing if or when the home might call about his mother.”

Brody’s eyes sparkled.  “If you’re saying what I think you’re saying then maybe Harry is testing me in his own way.”

“Yeah, I’d say so,” James nodded. “You two have only been together a short time. Maybe he needs to know you will always be there for him.  His mother is slowly leaving him. He is probably feeling a bit lost. It’s not in his nature to brat but I’d bet not filling the tank is his way of testing you. A temper tantrum, if you will.”

“Follow through is important, Brody, don’t disappoint him,” Jeff agreed.

“I won’t.”

“If either of you need to be late returning from lunch or if you need to take the afternoon off, we can cover for you,” Jeff added.

“Thanks but I doubt Harry will want to miss any work.” Brody chuckled.  “I’ll call you if I’m wrong.”

“Good, now let me call Mutt and he can give you a ride back to your car with enough gas to get it back here.”

"I was going to leave it until tomorrow and ride into town with Harry when he goes to visit his mother." Brody explained.

"It's best not to leave your car by the side of the road," James said. "It could be towed, vandalized, or even hit by another car."

Brody sighed, but he had to admit that James was right. "Yes, that's fine.  I suppose I'd feel more comfortable with the car in the parking lot."

"Right then," Jeff replied with a smile, “Give me just a minute."  He took out his cell phone and speed dialed his husband to explain the situation.

"Sure, Chief, where are you all now?"

"In front of the office."

"I'll be there as soon as possible. I just have to stop at the shed to get a can of gas and I'll head right over."

"ETA?" Jeff asked.

Mutt laughed, he loved it when Jeff spoke that way.

"I should be there by 0852." He replied with a smile.

Jeff grinned. "Over and out." he quipped.

"See ya, Chief."

As soon as he hung up Mutt drove to the supply shed and picked up the largest gas can he could find. Putting it into the back of his cart he drove, a little faster than James or Jeff would have approved of, and arrived at the offices in record time.

Jeff looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow at Mutt. Mutt smiled innocently, planted a firm kiss on Jeff's mouth and then turned toward Brody. "We'll put this into my pickup and get you set." He reassured the older man.

With a wave and a jaunty salute, Brody and Mutt headed toward the parking lot, and then to Brody's car to fill the tank.

Brody was surprised and a little impressed with the ease with which Mutt lifted the large gas can. He couldn't stop himself from watching the muscles rippling beneath the tanned skin. His mind wandered back to Harry. Slender, quiet Harry with so much more going on beneath the facade, like gentle ripples in a pond. He thanked Mutt for filling the tank, got into his car and headed back toward the resort. He needed to be at their bungalow before Harry got there for his lunch at 10.

<<<<>>>>  

Harry had driven around the resort on his rounds the rest of the morning worried about what Brody would say when he arrived back for lunch. He had thought about skipping lunch altogether, but knew that was cowardly and he was no coward. He bit his lip as he drove slowly and as quietly as he could, pulling up to the bungalow and then got out of the cart. He walked slowly up the steps, opened the door quietly and slipped inside. He headed for the bathroom to relieve himself and wash up hoping Brody wasn't there yet.
  
Brody watched from the kitchen as Harry quietly came in their home. He could see his nerves working overtime. Harry didn't look around but headed straight to the bathroom and closed the door. Brody was nervous too, this would be the first time he would be spanking his brat.

When Harry came out of the bathroom, he headed for his room to remove his security and gun belt and other things so he could be a bit more comfortable.

Brody followed Harry to the bedroom and leaned against the jamb in the doorway. "Thank you for being on time, Harry." Brody said when the older man turned and looked his way.

Harry hadn't heard Brody and jumped at his voice. "Um...yes, Brody. I try to be prompt." He said biting his lip.

Brody held out his hand to Harry and when the other man hesitated he stepped forward not waiting and pulled his man to him. He claimed Harry's lips in a possessive kissed. When he released the kiss he whispered, "Let's go back in the living room, Babe."

Harry, a bit surprised, because he hadn't known what to expect returned Brody's kiss surprised by the possessiveness of it and then went with Brody to the living room.

"Do you want to eat before we have our discussion, or after?"

Harry said, "Um...I'm not sure. When I get worried I get butterflies in my stomach.

"OK, fair enough. Let's wait and see how your stomach feels after our talk." Brody said. He pulled Harry down onto the sofa. "Harry, do you know why we are doing this?"

Harry looked a bit puzzled and then said, "Havin' this talk? Because you ran out of gas?"

Brody chuckled, "Well, yes, part of the reason is because I ran out of gas. But the reason I ran out of gas is really why I'm going to spank you." Brody wondered what Harry's reaction to his statement would be and tightened his hold on Harry's hand.

"S-spank me?! What do you mean? I know you have given me a few swats, but spank me?" He asked pulling away from Brody. "I'm too old for that!"

"Harry," Brody said pulling the man back to him, "remember when we were at the infirmary when we brought Mike back from the falls?"

Harry bit his lip and then nodded. "Yes."

"And at that time you, we, decided we would bring spanking into our relationship if needed?"

Harry fidgeted and played with his fingers and nodded. "I didn't really think it would ever really happen though."

"I wasn't sure we would need to do it either but I think the time has come." Brody said.

Harry pouted. "Just over running out of gas?"

"Harry can you honestly tell me that you think this is only about me running out of gas?" the younger man asked.

Harry bit his lip and said, "No...But...I don't quite understand why you think I deserve a spankin'."

"Ok, let me see if I can help you with that, Babe." Brody paused trying to get his thoughts in order. “By not keeping our vehicles full of gas and in working order our lives could be in danger if there was a fire and we had to leave. Or one or the other of us could be in danger from running out of gas on the road as I did this morning."

Harry's face got a very guilty look. "Or if somethin' happened to mom I couldn't get to her."

"Exactly," Brody agreed. "And I know that isn't what you want."

Harry shook his head. "No, I wouldn't. I'm usually very responsible about things...I don't really understand why I wasn't bein' responsible." He sighed. "I guess I've just been absent minded, worryin' about mom."

“That might be part of the problem but I think there is a little more to it, Babe."

Harry looked at Brody. "You do?" He asked curiously. "What else could it be?"

"Remember when we sat down and came up with our rules? Rules for both of us?" Brody asked. "We agreed to be considerate to each other, to always let the other know where we would be and when we thought we would be back."

Harry nodded. "I've been doin' that haven't I? Lettin' you know where I was goin' and when I was goin' to be back?"

"Yes, you have, Babe, we both have. But the one thing you haven't been doing is filling the gas tank. And we have talked about it several times. We’ve both run out of gas." Brody paused again. "I wonder if you are testing our relationship with this one little refusal to follow a rule."

Harry bit his lip. "Maybe." he said softly.

"Why would you test us, Harry?" the younger man asked.

Harry gave Brody a guilty look. "To see if we're for real, that you won't..." He broke off and bit his lip and fidgeted with his fingers nervously.

"That I won't leave you?"

Harry nodded and blinked back tears.

"Ah Babe, there are easier ways to find out if I would leave. Like just asking me, or talking, but putting you or me in danger is not one of the ways."

Harry said, "I didn't mean to put either of us in danger, I just wanted to be, um, annoyin’." He admitted softly, with a blush and bit his lip again.

"Well you accomplished the annoying part," Brody agreed then calling on his inner top he instructed, "Stand in front of me, Harry."

Harry's bright blue eyes grew huge, "W-why?"

"Because as the head of this household I asked you too," he answered firmly.

Harry biting his lip slowly stood up and stood in front of Brody, looking down. "Yes Sir."

"Harry," Brody softly said looking up at his man, "Harry look at me and try to stop biting your lip."

Harry brought his blue eyes up to Brody's green ones and blushed and stopped just short of biting his lip. "What are you goin' to do to me?" He asked softly.

"I love you and I don't ever see us not being together." Brody said reaching out to unbutton Harry's uniform trousers. "I'm going to spank you for not following our rules. But mostly I'm going to spank you to prove I'm not going anywhere."

Harry's hands went down to stop what Brody was doing, but he blushed hotly and pulled them away immediately. "Yes Sir." He responded.

"That a boy, Babe.” Brody praised Harry. He untied Harry’s shoes and removed them then he gently lowered the trousers and helped Harry step out of them.

Harry bit his lip through the whole procedure.

Next Brody lowered Harry’s boxers.

Harry blushed bright red and placed his hands to cover his privates.

Fighting the urge to tell Harry he had seen his private parts before, Brody gently guided the embarrassed man over his lap.

Harry squirmed. It had been many years since he had found himself in this particular position. He tried to find a comfortable place over his top’s lap, but couldn't find one.

Brody gave Harry the time he needed to adjust to the fact that he was going to get a spanking. He slowly rubbed Harry's back under his uniform shirt. "Try to relax, Babe."

Harry said, "That's rather hard to do in this position." He pouted.

Brody tried not to chuckle but didn't quite pull it off. "I know, Babe, but try anyway." He moved his right hand to rub the pale mounds beneath it. "Ready?"

Harry said honestly, "I don't think I'll ever be really ready, but I know it has to happen so go ahead."

Before the last word was out of Harry's mouth the first sharp swat fell followed by three more in quick succession. He paused to let Harry's brain catch up.

At first Harry jumped at the unexpected sting, but after the first swat he squirmed at the others. "Ouch!"

Brody continued the spanking, alternating cheeks and the hardness of the swats.

Harry kicked and squirmed and yelped at the smacks to his more tender sit spots. "Oww! Oww! Oww!"

For a first time spanking, Brody thought he was doing a pretty good job but he still hadn't heard the one thing he needed to hear. Harry's release.

Harry continued to hold back his tears, yelping instead at the smacks.

Changing his technique Brody landed several swats to Harry’s upper thighs.

Harry let out a howl and then began to sob and hung onto Brody's leg tight.

Brody stopped the swats the second he heard Harry sob. "That’s it, Babe, let it out." He cooed as he rubbed the firm back beneath his hand.

Harry, once started found he couldn't hold back the dam and the tears and sobs came pouring out.

Brody knew that Harry wasn't just crying from the spanking but from the years of holding everything together since his Dad had died. He let his man have as much time as he needed.

Harry sobbed and sobbed over Brody's lap and tried to slide off and crumple to the floor.

Knowing it was finally time, Brody laid back and pulled Harry back up and onto his chest, making sure his rear and thighs didn't touch anything.

Harry turned into Brody, once upright and cried into his chest until the sobs turned into soft crying and then sniffles.

Kissing the top of Harry's head several times, Brody whispered, " I got you Babe, and I'm not going anywhere without you."

Harry snuggle closer and nodded at the comforting words. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Thank you, Sweetheart, but it's over and done with now." Brody said. "Why don't you try and sleep, I know you’re exhausted."

Harry sniffled and nodded. "All right Brody."

Brody wiggled around until he was laying on his back on the sofa gently pulling Harry with him. All too soon he heard Harry's breathing even out. Brody reached for his phone on the coffee table and called James.

James picked up his phone when it began ringing. "Harrington here."

"Hi James, it’s Brody."

James asked, "How did things go with Harry? Are you all right? Is he all right?"

"Better than I expected, James. He did admit that he was testing me and for the reasons you and Jeff thought." Brody said. “He's sleeping now so I think I'm going to take you up on your suggestion for me and Harry to stay home this afternoon."

James said with a smile in his voice, "You take all the time you need with your man. I'll finish Harry's shift. I've been wanting to get outside and away from paperwork anyway."

"Thanks James and would you call Jeff for me? I don't want to wake Harry." Brody chuckled, "He seems to be plastered to my chest."

James grinned. "Of course Brody, don't worry about anything. You just take care of your man.

"And remember Harry has the next four days off if that's still alright?"

James said, "Of course. Have you told him that yet?"

Brody laughed, "No, not yet so you may still hear that explosion."

“Maybe it won’t be so loud now,” James laughed.

“I hope not.” Brody said. “Thanks for everything James. After finding Harry, moving to TLR was the best thing I ever did.”

“We’re glad to have you here, Brody.” James assured the younger man. “Take care of Harry and don’t hesitate to call if you need anything.”

“I will, James. Talk to you later.”







No comments:

Post a Comment